Kingston’s DataTraveler® 2000
Kingston’s DataTraveler® 2000 is designed to be secure, with an alphanumeric keypad that locks the drive with a word or number combination, for easy-to-use PIN protection. DT2000 features hardware-based, full disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is done on the drive and no trace of the PIN is left on the system. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, to meet a frequently requested corporate IT requirement. Kingston® DataTraveler® 2000 is using DataLock® Technology licensed from ClevX, LLC.
- Alphanumeric keypad makes it easy to lock your drive.
- Can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) port.
- Administrator (Admin) PIN – Enables Admin access to the drive and ability to issue new User PIN if user forgets PIN.
- Full Disk AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3.
- Read-Only Access – Admin can pre-provision a drive with pre-loaded content as read-only for the User.
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)|
|Hardware Data Encryption||256-bit AES in XTS Mode|
|Capacity||4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB|
4GB: 80MB/s read, 12MB/s write
8GB-16GB: 120MB/s read, 20MB/s write
32GB-64GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
|Dimensions (drive with sleeve)||80mm x 20mm x 10.5mm|
|Dimensions (drive without sleeve)||78mm x 18mm x 8mm|
|Waterproof/Dustproof||Certified to IP57 rating|
|Compatibility||USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Minimum System Requirements||USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible|
|Compatible with||Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, 8, Mac OS X v. 10.11.x+, Linux v. 2.6.x+, Chrome OS™ Android|
|Warranty/Support||3-year warranty with free technical support|